The Temple of Philae, located on a peaceful island and devoted to the goddess of love, is a holy place that has astonished tourists since the first Nile cruises left Cairo, and is one of Egypt’s most important monument sites.
For More Informations+20-155-311-9249
Mon - Sun 8.00 - 18.00
- Mummification of the PharaohsJuly 29, 2023
- Exploring Great Pyramid of Giza: Unlocking the MysteriesJuly 24, 2023
- Curse of the Pharaohs: Separating Fact from FictionJuly 19, 2023
- Impressive National Museum of Egyptian CivilizationJuly 17, 2023
- Mummification of the Pharaohs