Egypt is a popular tourist destination for a variety of reasons. The country is rich in history and culture, with a long and impressive legacy that includes some of the world’s oldest civilizations. The country also offers an incredible range of natural attractions, from bustling cities to vast stretches of desert.
An Egypt travel visa can be obtained easily if you have the required documents ready and are aware of the necessary steps involved.
How to apply for an Egypt Travel Visa
Are you planning on travelling to Egypt shortly? If so, you will need to apply for an Egypt travel visa before you depart. The application process is relatively simple and can be completed online. However, there are a few things you will need to do before you apply. In this article, we will outline the steps you need to take to obtain an Egypt travel visa.
- Apply for an Egypt Visa
The first step is to apply for a visa to Egypt. There are several different types of visas available, depending on your purpose for visiting Egypt. Tourist visas are the most common type and are available for both short-term and long-term visits. Business visas are also available, as well as student visas and transit visas.
- Get the required documents
Once you’ve determined the type of visa you need, the next step is to gather the required documentation. This includes your passport, a copy of your passport photo page, a completed visa application form, and proof of your travel arrangements. The visa application form will ask for your address and personal details. You’ll also be asked to provide a copy of your passport and a copy of the payment receipt for the visa application fees.
The cost of an Egyptian travel Visa
It’s no secret that Egypt is a popular travel destination, but what may come as a surprise to some is the cost of an Egyptian travel visa. At present, the cost of a single-entry visa is $25. This cost is waived for citizens of several countries, including the United States, Canada, Australia, and most European Union nations.
The process of obtaining a visa can be completed online or through an embassy or consulate. The application process generally requires the submission of a passport photo, proof of travel insurance, and proof of sufficient funds to cover the duration of your stay in Egypt.
It’s important to note that visas are valid for three months from the date of issue and that multiple-entry visas are also available for those who plan to visit Egypt more than once within six months.
What are The Types of Egypt Entry Visas?
There are three types of Egypt entry visa:
1. Single entry: A single entry visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issuance and allows for a one-time stay in Egypt for up to 90 days.
2. Multiple entries: A multiple entries visa is valid for 6 months from the date of issuance and allows for multiple entries into Egypt with a total stay not exceeding 180 days within 6 months.
3. Transit: A transit visa is valid for 3 days and allows a stay in Egypt of up to 48 hours.
You Can Check Our Tour Packages
What are The Main Conditions of an Egypt Entry Visa?
Just like any other country, Egypt allows three visa conditions:
- Visa-free: A three-month visa is granted to travellers from the countries mentioned in the table below.
- Visa upon the Arrival: A thirty-day visa is granted to travellers from countries mentioned in the table below. Travellers need to hold enough cash with them at the airport in Egypt since the fees are only available in cash, with no credit or debit cards. Most importantly, the fees are paid in GBP, USD, or Euro.
- Visa before traveling to Egypt A traveler from the countries mentioned below needs to issue a visa before traveling to Egypt. The visa could be electronic or from the Egyptian consulate.
Below you will find countries that fall under each condition:
|Country||Visa-free||Visa Upon the Arrival|
|All European Nation Countries||√||√|
Countries that Needs Security Confirmation with the traveling Visa to Egypt
Due to unstable security situations in some countries, travellers to Egypt must have security approval along with their visas. Below is a list of the countries:
How to Get Egyptian Travellers E-visa
Egyptian online visa can be obtained to single or multiple- entry. Meanwhile, the single-entry visa grants its holder thirty days’ stay in Egypt and it is valid for six months from the issuing date. On the other hand, the multiple entry visa grant travellers who are planning to travel back and forth to Egypt a three-period time stay if the traveller doesn’t exceed the thirty days’ stay each time.
Travellers to Egypt must apply for the E-visa 7 days ahead of their journey to Egypt, as it will take 5 working days to be processed. There are a few considerations a traveller should pay attention to before waiting for his E-visa:
- Make sure that your passport needs at least 8 months to expire.
- The Online Visa application is filled correctly with no errors.
- E-visa fees are paid online.
- The main page of your passport is scanned and added to your online application.
- Make sure to get a hard copy o your E-visa to present at the Egyptian arrival points.
Egypt is a country with a rich history, culture, and scenery. If you are interested in exploring the country, be sure to get a traveller visa in advance. The process of obtaining a visa can be daunting, but with the help of an experienced travel agent, it can be made as easy as possible.
Live Your Dream Tour With Egyptatours Throughout Our Egypt Classic Tours Packages, Nile Cruises, Day Tours Or At Least You Can send us a request To Build Your Tour.
Leave A Reply